Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First lab of the semester!!

Measuring the amount of drops coming from the IV bag with the roller clamp


Hooking up my patient to the tubing!

Sarah working with her IV tubing!




Jamie giving an injection!

Another injection!!








That bubble just wouldn't get out!




Drawing up my medication


Rachel drawing up her medication






Our first lab was lots of fun....all about IV's. We learned how to use roller clamps and next week will learn how to use infusion pumps. New lab, new people. Rachel Smith is my fabulous new lab partner and Sarah and Jamie are also in lab with me. I think it will be a great semester :)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Where are your Grey's anatomy scrubs?

karissa said...

Cool stuff Steph, looking more and more like the real thing!

Steph said...

Sorry, scrub store doesn't get them until Novemeber :( I know...sad.