Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The apartment!!

My super comfy study chair!



































Well, here is my cute little apartment! Maybe I'll take a picture of the rest of my bedroom some day when my bed is made :) I absolutely love the woman that I am living with...she is just the sweetest lady!! I do 5 hours of house cleaning per week in exchange for free rent! It is an AMAZING deal. Plus, it is a mile from the Craigs and about 2 miles from Belmont! Could not have worked out better!

5 comments:

karissa said...

Steph, it is totally darling, I can't believe you just moved in. So glad you like the lady you are helping out. I hope that we can come visit next year sometime and see it for ourselves.

Steph said...

I hope you can visit too! It would be fun to show my new home...Nashville :) Love and miss you tons!

Todd said...

I like how everything matches. I'm still not good at that.

Chris said...

Nice work...you really have an eye for decorating.

Steph said...

Ah...thanks! I've had a lot of help cleaning and decorating! The Craigs, Jessie and Becca have all helped to make the place look amazing :)