Thursday, September 20, 2007

Some serious Rascal Flatts fans!!

Whitney and I each had two phones so we could better our chances of winning the tickets!!


The moment truth.


So, I had been planning on trying to win front row, backstage pass tickets to the Rascal Flatts concert tomorrow night. I told Whitney I would take her if I won so she decided to join in on the fun. We sat and listened to radio during the specific time (which I only knew because I had to join the stinkin members club for the station to be able to win) and then called in when they played the clip. We sat and continued to hear busy signals on all four phones! After a few minutes we came to the sad realization that we weren't going to get the tickets. GOOD NEWS!!!! We randomly checked Craig's list after we didn't win and there was a new posting for two tickets in really good seats!!! Long story short, we got the tickets and ARE GOING TO SEE RASCAL FLATTS TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!! It is a small venue for them to play at so it should be awesome. Another post will follow in the next few days to fill you on the show :)

1 comment:

karissa said...

Have fun at the concert...Rylee was concerned to see your sad face picture, I explained why and now she gets it. Love you!