Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Friends, cooking & homework!

What do nursing students do in their spare time? We put our hands in blood pressure cuffs and see how much we can pump them up!! That's me and Whitney. She's pumping and my hand is losing circulation!!


Studying away!!! That was a rough night.
Our delicious enchiladas!





Me and my cooking buddy, Rebecca!




Well, the semester is in full swing and getting crazier everyday! Clinical went wonderful on Friday- love my clinical instructor, love the floor we are on and our group is great! Gave an injection, hung IV fluids, gave lots of PO meds and can't wait to see what I get to do this week!! Missing you all tons, but time is already going by SO fast and I know I'll be home for Christmas before long :)

7 comments:

Chris said...

what did you put in those enchiladas?

Steph said...

A little bit of this and that. I kind of just threw it together.... :)

amy said...

Steph,

I finally figured out how to write a comment! I am soooooo Proud of you! looks like you are having a great time! I MISS YOU,

Amy Smart

Steph said...

AMY!!! You made my day by leaving a comment!!! You have no idea how much it means to me to hear from you. I hope things are good, or at least better :) I have a crazy next few days but will try and call as soon as I can. I love you my sweet friend.

Steph

karissa said...

Hey sis, hope you are well. Can I come have some of those enchiladas? I made peach cobbler tonight but it was too great....nice cooking! Lots of love to you.

amy said...

Things are getting a little bit better day by day, still craziness but that is all due to calm down with time. I love you and miss you too! It was so sad that we didnt get to hang out when you were in town. :( DID I TELL YOU HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU!!!! YOU are AWESOME!

Amy

Todd said...

Those are some tasty-looking enchiladas. You should have made yourself a dang quesadilla!