Monday, January 29, 2007

Nasal drama!


For obvious reasons I cannot have my nose piercing in during clinicals. The piercing I had was incredibly painful to put in, therefore it would most likely feel pretty unpleasant coming out! Whitney and I went to a piercing place today and I had the old one taken out. The piercer said it would hurt so bad she wouldn't do it and had to cut it in half to get it out. Needless to say, I was totally ok with that! Anyways, I got a new stud that comes out easily so now I'm all set for clinicals.

7 comments:

Whit said...

Man.....that booger must have been shoved up there pretty deep!!!

Chris said...

Rylee likes this picture because "it's so funny!" Caleb says "why is she doing that to Auntie?" I said Auntie has something up her nose. Rylee says "we better not stick anything up our nose or we'll have to have it pulled out like Auntie Stephi!"

Todd said...

I don't understand. Did your nose grow around the stud or what?

Steph said...

Ok. That's hilarious about Rylee and Caleb. I was cracking up when I read it!
Seriously Todd? :) It was just a weird style and impossible to get out. It was in there pretty tight. All is well now. Tell Danielle to get on my freaking blog already!!!

Steph said...

Whit-you are gonna get a booger in your ear. just wait...
By the way, nice photography. You have skills.

karissa said...

Fantastic picture, they had to cut mine out too-not so much fun. I keep typing things and deleting them, nobody wants to put something lame up on the blog so I'll just say goodnight. Love and hugs to you!

Steph said...

I love everything you write Karissa. It is always thoughtful.