Monday, January 29, 2007

My nursing instructors


From left, Ms. Susan Patton, me & Ms. Joy Cook. These are my lab instructors and Ms. Cook is my clinical instructor and will be with me during clinicals this semester. They are both wonderful! We learned how to administer catheters today! It was, well...interesting. The most frightening part of the whole thing is that some of us will actually be giving caths to real people on Wednesday. I guess I'll just do what we tell the patient when we insert the catheter, "Take a deep breath and try to relax!"

7 comments:

Whit said...

I really hope I get em......ok I'm sick of being the first one posting....cmon people lets show Steph some love.....ps I dont normally say dirty words! Please forgive me!

Chris said...

You look so studious in those frames.

Todd said...

Do you get bonus points for asking your teachers to pose in a picture with you? You should put that one in the front of your binder so they see it a lot.

Steph said...

I felt pretty retarded asking them to take a picture with me but I thought it would be good blog material! I think I'm gonna tape the picture to my peachie folder that has unicorns on it. That's a pretty sweet look, don't you think?

Todd said...

Shouldn't you be in bed now. It is late there.

The Jorgensons said...

Okay, I'm here, but I have to go to bed now. I promise I'll have more to say tomorrow! Love ya sis.

karissa said...

I can't believe how grown up you look and how truly amazing it is that you are really there. You will be such a wonderful nurse.