Wednesday, February 18, 2009

That's not the litterbox!



My little Sam had an unplanned visit to the vet this morning. I caught him peeing in a chair, but could tell it wasn't associated with bad behavior, but it was obvious he was not feeling good. After an ultrasound, a urinalysis and an exam from the vet, it was determined he had the makings of a bladder infection, very concentrated urine with high levels of crystals. They gave him some medicine and I'm hoping he is on the mend. I'm sure he'll be back to his playful self soon enough :)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Wow...good catch. You really know your kitens!

karissa said...

Nice work nurse Stephie. Good thing they have you taking care of them!

Todd said...

Interesting how your cat changed colors after his visit to the vet. And your arm is looking much harrier than I remember it.

karissa said...

Is he doing better??