Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome to Acute Care lab!

Clear!! Charging 300


The best lab instructor EVER...Mrs. Sara Camp!

This a typical Monday...we are all tired, no make-up and slightly delirious.









Well, I forgot my camera last week so I missed the really cool lab where we intubated! I'll try and get at least a few pictures of me intubating the dummy before the semester is over. Yesterday we worked on A-lines, pressure bagging, and all kinds of lines (PICC, central, Arterial, Cordis). I am currently sitting in the worst class, Leadership & Management...blahhh!! I have my phone interview with Virginia Mason at 1pm so please pray that it goes well!!

2 comments:

The Jorgensons said...

Wow, very official big things! Hopefully you didn't chip the dummies tooth with the breathing tube. I'm still dealing with my front one!

karissa said...

Can't believe you have an interview in less than two weeks. We are praying it will be your only one-wouldn't that be nice!