Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Last few days in Seattle...

The whole fam!




















Papa looks a little tired!!





Peg and sweet Lucy! Too cute!








Doug, Jill, me and Gretyl (the little one in the middle!)






My little princess, Curi











Kids are in bed but Karissa is updating baby books....she is amazing.






















My superhero move







It seems Harry Potter has misplaced his broomstick and settled for riding a hornicorn

















Playing a game!








Pictures from my last few days at home- just hanging out with friends and family. Classes start tomorrow....back to reality! Love and miss you all.





3 comments:

Chris said...

I'll keep you from defeating my children in a game of Sequence Junior anyday!

Steph said...

What??? No comment on Potter??? Are you kidding me???

Chris said...

By the way...you are a shoo in for the Belmont Cheer Squad...go BRUINS! Oh...and little Harry Potter is nothing until he rides a hornicorn.