Friday, January 18, 2008

Back in Nashville

Me and Whit doing our movie night at my apartment. I don't have a TV so we had to watch it on her laptop :)


Me and Holly hanging out at Vandy






Well, things are getting back to normal here in Nashville. School is good...pretty easy since I am taking a really light load this semester. I am still working on getting a job at Vanderbilt which has proved to be tougher than I thought. Please pray that something would open up soon!! I start clinical on the 29th so you can plan on some great stories...I have clinical at Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital!! Miss and love you all.

4 comments:

Chris said...

So what movie did you watch? Is this a regular movie watching event for you and Whitney? If so, ya'll (as they say in your town) should start doing some movie reviews and put them up on your blog on a weekly basis.

karissa said...

Looking forward to your clinical stories from this semester! So glad you are up on Skype, fun to see you and talk too.

Steph said...

Uh, movie night isn't really a weekly thing, but I'll submit a review when we do watch one :)

karissa said...

Rylee: "I want to say, you are so cutie and I love you Auntie Stephie and your pictures are so cute, that's it!"