Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Out & About in Nashville

Colin, Me, Kristen, Matt




















These pics are from Sat. night at this Irish bar. Kristen and I went there and Matt and Colin just happened to be there too- random!! The band playing was great and we had a really fun night :) Things are good here...same old stuff. Still trying to get a job at Vandy. I have my ride-along with Lifeflight tomorrow and am CRAZY EXCITED!! It is basically the only thing I can think about. I will take as many pictures as they let me!! Love and miss you all.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Looks like that teeth whitening kit is really paying off.

karissa said...

Glad to see you are getting a good dose of fun in the midst of your hard work, love you.

Steph said...

Ya, too bad the whitening stuff is crap!! It totally didn't work...I was just checking to see if there was anything in my teeth :) Nope.

JULIE KOLBE said...

HI SWEETIE, I THINK THAT YOU AND YOUR TEETH LOOK GREAT. GLAD I FOUND YOU.