Friday, August 17, 2007

Goodbye Seattle!!

Me, Brendan and Rich hanging at the stand!


Having lunch with the girls....mom and sisters :) Doesn't get much better!! I will miss them all SO much






The three cutest kids in the entire world and they are in my family...amazing. Makes me sad to know I won't see them until Christmas. What sweet memories from the summer though :)










Me, Melissa and Shelly acting silly at the coffee stand!!

Me and Jack! Isn't he official? :)






One of my most favorite customers, Emily.













Me and my sweet Curi!! I am going to miss her so much!



Me and Christopher!








Me and the fam! Brendan, Cheryl, Quinn and Donovan (the amazing family I nannied for all summer)



Little miss Quinn!!













Me and Cheryl! She has become a very dear friend and I am going to miss her so much











Wow!! I cannot believe that summer is over and I will be back in Nashville tomorrow! I am so excited to get back and begin another semester of nursing school. I am sad leaving everyone but I know time will go by fast and it will be Christmas before too long :) Thanks to everyone who made this summer so much fun! Love you all and will miss you terribly.



No comments: