Saturday, August 25, 2007

Seattle to Nashville!!

Becca and sweet little Amelia-Kate (4 1/2 weeks). She is precious!!


Uh....midnight run to Walmart. Need I say more?? :)


Happy Birthday Uncle Allen!!


Car troubles at the airport!!








One final goodbye to my little Curi









I surprised Dad at his gate! He was arriving from India and I was heading to Nashville! It was SO fun!!!







Well, I CANNOT believe it has only been a week!! So much has happened since I've been back. I moved off campus and am living in an apartment and classes started on Wednesday. I also just found out that I got clinical at Vanderbilt University Medical Center!! Only a few groups got clinical there and I was so hoping I would be one of them! It can be compared to UW Medical Center; very well known and very well respected. It is a huge deal that I get to do my clinical there.
Classes are good and of course very hard. I am starting to get into the groove but it has been a little tougher this semester, plus it is hot and sunny and no one wants to sit in class! I miss you all very much and I will be posting more regularly now---took a few days to get settled.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Awesome news on the clinical! I am glad to hear your are settling in. What did you get at Wal-Mart at midnight? When I was in college it was always midnight orders for pizza!

The Jorgensons said...

Sounds like things are going great already. Very exciting about the clinicals and your new place. Hopefully I'll get to see it sometime. You need to put up some pic.'s of your apartment. Love you lots!

Steph said...

I have been trying to upload a video tour of my apartment but it hasn't been working. I'll probably just put up the pics I have if I can't get it to work in the next few days :) You'll love it. It is really cute! Love you tons.

karissa said...

Hey there, finally have internet here. My goodness you have been busy, that is so wonderful about your clinicals, will you work a certain floor or float around? Love you.

Steph said...

Yes, we will be on the myelosuppression unit which is oncology. We will doing IV's, IV push medications and using infusion pumps. It is a big semester!! Can't wait!