Thursday, May 3, 2007

Katie & Christy's amazing performances!!

The cousins- Christy, Kelsey, Katie & me





I had the pleasure of going to Christy's recital and Katie's band concert tonight! Christy was by far the BEST singer and I was so proud watching her. I always hear her singing around the house but it was great to see her performing. Next it was on to Katie's band concert. It was extra special because this was the last concert of her high school band career as she is off to college in the fall. They sounded amazing and I am so glad I got to see her while I still had the chance!
I have one more final on Monday and then I will have officially completed my first semester in nursing school which is pretty incredible (with good grades too!!). I am so ready to go home for the summer and see my family and friends! I'll definitely post at least a few more times before I head home.

4 comments:

karissa said...

We are so anxious to see you. Love and hugs....

Chris said...

Wish we could have been with you in attendance of those concerts. Sounds like the Nashville Musical air is rubbing off good on the cousins...see you soon and rock that last final!

Steph said...

I'll be IN Seattle in exactly ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!! Love you guys so, so much :)

Mom said...

I am jealous of you getting in on all that Craig talent. So glad you could represent us. Love you.