Monday, May 7, 2007

My birthday and Kelsey's recital

A trip to dairy dip before birthday cake!!


Christy caught me at just the right moment!!




One of mom's hilarious gifts!






The Craigs gave me the school of nursing shirt that I really wanted!

Again, another fun gift from mom....bubbles! All the silly gifts were really intended for study breaks during finals but I forgot and didn't open them until Saturday! Ooops!










I am officially done with my first semester of nursing school!! I cannot believe it...I don't really know what to do with myself- no homework!! Just wanted to post a few pictures from my birthday and Kelsey's flute recital. Her performance was beautiful and flawless! Even though I was far from home on my birthday the Craigs made it incredibly special for me. My sweet family also mailed me packages which was fun :) I'll probably post one more time before I head home since I'm only in Nashville a few more days!

5 comments:

karissa said...

So glad you birthday was special there, we missed you on the train adventure and are so excited to see you this weekend! Maggie learned to sit this weekend and Kyler's top 2 teeth just came in and Caleb wants to show you his crickets (he asks to hug them at bedtime) and Rylee well, she is so tall you won't believe it-all her pants have turned into "prees" (capris) and she doesn't like that.

Jon Sween said...

Steph I can't wait to see you on Friday. We need a long coffee time so I can get more details. Your daddy is so very proud of you. Love you tons, Dad

Steph said...

CAN'T WAIT!!! Hard to believe it is only days away...
Love ya'll SO, SO much :)

Chris said...

See you soon. Congrats!

Todd said...

Nice work. See you soon.