Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter with friends & family

The cousins: Kelsey, Katie, Christy & me













Me, Beau, Becca & Hayden


It was hard to not be with my family for Easter but I still had a wonderful day! I had an Easter lunch with the Craigs and some of their friends from church. Their Swiss friends brought over these special grills and we had a very cultural Easter lunch! The whole process of the meal is hard to explain but it was delicious. Then for dinner I went over to Beau and Becca's (she is a nursing school friend and is in many other photos on the blog!!). We had a great time--yummy food and lots of laughs! Hanging out with them makes me feel like I'm home.

3 comments:

Chris said...

missed you at dinner tonight...but it sure looks like you found some nice grub at the Craigs!

karissa said...

What a fun day you had! Glad you have family and friends there to be with. Your hair is so long, it looks lovely.

Mom said...

Looks like you had a full and fun day! So glad you have family there to celebrate holidays with. The pictures are both darling. Glad the Swiss food turned out to be so fun!