Saturday, March 3, 2007

Mom's visit to Nashville!!



































Here are a variety of pictures for y'all to enjoy! Mom and I at the Loveless Cafe and on the walking bridge, one of my favorite instructors Ms. Murabito (mom and gma were able to meet her) and of course more fun pictures from the nursing labs. Since we were the only ones in there I took the opportunity to practice with the defribillator (clear! charging 300!!!). I also took the liberty of performing CPR on a dummie! There is also a cute photo with all the girls (Gma, Mom, Aunt Mar and me). It has been so fun to have my mom come and visit! I love being able to share my new little life down here in Nashville with her :)

5 comments:

Todd said...

I hope that if you ever use a defribillator on me you won't have that big smile on your face. Where's the naked cowboy?

Chris said...

Seems like it was pretty windy at the Loveless Cafe...wow!

Chris said...

DID YOU SAY "CLEAR" BEFORE YOU USED THOSE PADDLES?

Chris said...

Rylee says "I miss her and I love her and I really like her." (When asked what do you want to say to Auntie)

Steph said...

Uh, of course I did. I watch Grey's every week!