Saturday, March 3, 2007

A dream come true...


As some of you know I was highly disappointed that the NYC naked cowboy wasn't there when we went in January. However, little did I know that Nashville had its own naked cowboy!! He was incredible funny....just hanging out on the corner singing, nearly naked and more than happy to take a picture with me :)
Off to the Caribbean on Monday so this will be the last post until next week!
CORRECTION: I have been informed that the naked cowboy in Nashville is actually the original NYC naked cowboy and was visiting Nashville this week. I feel even more lucky now considering I got a photo with the original naked cowboy! I just love Nashville more everyday :)

12 comments:

Todd said...

Is that guy standing on the other corner the naked cowboy’s stalker?

Steph said...

Oh ya...he has that stalker look about him. I think I saw him when I was searching for Keith Urban...

Chris said...

Oh I thought that was Keith Urban...by the way, did Gma take those pictures?

Unknown said...

Hey, that is actually "The Naked Cowboy" from NYC. He was in Nashville recording a song. If you look on the side of his underwear it says NYC. But I'm sure its him, I've met him several times.

karissa said...

Okay, it does not say NYC, it says "fruit of the loom" if you look closely, not that I was looking closely...

Todd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Todd said...

I always knew you had a thing for whitey-tighties Karissa!

Unknown said...

It does say NYC. The brand is Fruit of the Loom but he paints on them "NAKED COWBOY" on the back, and "NYC" on the side. Look in 1st pic (side way pose) and his guitar strap covers the "Y" in NYC, but you can clearly see the N and C that he has painted. For more pictures of him go to his website, www.nakedcowboy.com. There are tons of pictures of him from over the years. I'm 100% sure that is NYC's Naked Cowboy. You can also go see pics of him at www.flickr.com

karissa said...

Does Seattle need a Naked Cowboy? I read this guy makes $1000 a day in tips, Christopher could do that as a second job instead!

Steph said...

Alright. I must say that I feel pretty lucky that I got a picture with the NYC naked cowboy while he was in Nashville!!

Anonymous(Amanda)- thanks for the info! I would have never known it was the original naked cowboy without your post. I hear you are a pretty big fan of his! I'll have to check out your blog.

Karissa- I think that is a fantastic idea!!

Jon Sween said...

When do we get the naked cowboy in Seattle. Maybe I should give that a try. Or not. Dad

Whit said...

Hey party pooper.....hot pic....here's some of my house.....now we can do dinner/cooking night and have a table to sit at YAY!!!!

http://listings.realtracs.com/MediaDisplay.aspx?ListingID=994495