Monday, March 12, 2007

Back from the Caribbean!


At the discoteque with my good buddy, Wilquin! He taught me some island dances and we loved hanging out with him. He was by far our favorite person at the resort!





























During our ATV ride- we were a little dirty and took a dip in the ocean!













































Hanging out under a little hut on the beach drinking pina colada's and enjoying the view!






The three girls! Ashley, me and Diane.




























After my massage on the beach!







































The view of our favorite pool (the upper pool had a waterfall which emptied into the lower pool!)which was right below our room.







Here are some pictures from my amazing trip to the Caribbean!! We had a blast and obviously don't want to be back at school. We layed on the beach, layed by the pool, rode ATV's, had treatments at the spa, danced at the discoteque, rode horses on the beach at sunset and of course made some good friends (the boys who work at the resort were sad to see us go!!). I still can't believe that I was able to go on this trip!! What an incredible experience! Only 8 more weeks of school left and then I get to go home for the summer!








6 comments:

karissa said...

Unbelievable! We have been enjoying the pool at the YMCA, it doesn't quite compare...glad you had such a great time, we can't wait for summer to have you home for a while.

Jon Sween said...

How fun! So glad you got to have this fun time away. Looking forward to having you home sweetie. Love you, Dad

Chris said...

wow.

Mom said...

Great pictures! What an opportunity! Loved the sunset pic. I would like to paint that one.

karissa said...

Rylee and Caleb want to say that they like that pool very much and that they want to go there, the water is so blue and they really miss you and really love you. Caleb says he likes the blue water. Hugs!

Steph said...

So glad y'all enjoyed the pictures! I have so many more that I'll have to show you when I come home. I can't wait!! Only 7 more weeks! I miss all of you more than you know!! Love you lots.