Thursday, January 8, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow!

A trip to the mall! It was so empty considering it was a few days before Christmas--so nice!



Go Papa!! No broken coccyx on this run ;)







Warming up after a morning of sledding











Somebody looks a little less than thrilled about their pink tights!













I have my "equipment" and I'm ready to sled!!
















Nothing like a little snow down your pants!! I think we made a record on that run!




The sisters!!




























These were some of my favorite snow pictures from my trip home! Considering there was snow EVERY day I was home I have tons of snow pics! Sledding was a blast, especially with the kids. As fun as the snow was I think we were all happy to see it go!

2 comments:

karissa said...

And snow it did, so glad to be with you-can't wait for you to be back!

Chris said...

Nice usage of the word - coccyx...you must be a nurse or something.