Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas: Part One

Nap time!



My two week Christmas break was amazing. It was so wonderful and refreshing to be with my family and friends. I was completely surprised at the airport when I was met by almost every member of my family! Audrey and Isaac looked SO different!! There was a little bit of old snow when I arrived, but that was nothing compared to what came the next day and lasted the whole time I was home!! More Christmas posts to follow....way too many pics to do it all at once! Love you all and missing you already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures to remind me of what a special time it was. Having you home was so great but seeing how you are growing and changing just brings constant joy to my soul.

karissa said...

Darling! We were SO happy to share all those memories with you.