Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Four Things List

4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1-desperately trying to pass my driving test without much luck
2-not enjoying the life of a teenage girl in high school!
3-borrowing Danielle’s clothes without asking
4-working my first official job

4 things on my to-do list for today:
1-clean house
2-study for my peds exam
3-empty the litter box
4-put clean sheets on my bed. I love the feeling of clean sheets!!

4 random things I love about my husband:
1-I’ll let you all know when I find one :)

4 jobs that I have had:
1-barista at Market St. Perk in Kirkland. Putting up with Rich was always a challenge, but I loved this job and loved my customers!
2-sales associate at Paint on Pottery in Phoenix. One of my favorite jobs!
3-nanny for the O’Connor family. I was honored to care for their precious children, Quinn and Donovan!
4-worked the front desk at several different fitness clubs

4 movies I have watched more than once:
1-Billy Madison- super stupid, but I love it!
2-Anchorman
3-Titanic- I know, I know
4-The Sound of Music- same as Karissa!

4 places I have lived:
1-in a few different places in Phoenix (family knows about those special places!)
2-off and on with my sweet parents since high school. They just don’t have the heart to tell me to stop coming back!
3-in West Seattle with Colin and Shiho. It was a very fun place to live and somewhere I would consider moving back to when I am done with school.
4-a dorm at Belmont University in Nashville. I had never lived on campus before so it was an interesting experience.

4 places I have been (I can’t keep it at just four, and I'm sure I am forgetting some!)
1-many states from Washington D.C. to Seattle. I took a roadtrip with mom and gma Larson. It was such a special trip and one that I never forget
2-Hawaii
3-New Zealand for a family reunion. By far the most beautiful place I have ever been. I still can’t believe we all went! Thanks gma and gpa!!
4-New York for New Years 2007 with Todd & Danielle! It was a quick trip, but we can say we did New Years in NYC.
5-Many family reunions in Colorado
6-Dominican Republic- seriously, the best spring break!
7-Guatemala- an amazing mission trip.
8-Argentina- I traveled all over the country during my outreach phase of my DTS.
9-Alaska- Mom and Dad won a trip to Alaska at an Auction and Danielle and I tagged along. The scenery was breathtaking!
10-Mexico- my very first mission trip, which was very challenging and fun!
11-Various little trips with mom & dad…Victoria B.C., Leavenworth, Snowater.
12-Birch Bay- it wasn’t too far from home, but some of my sweetest childhood memories are from summers spent there with Grandma and Grandpa Sween.
13-Lakeside, MT- lecture phase of my DTS.

4 places I want to visit:
1-Europe- I want to travel ALL OVER Europe!
2-U.S. British Virgin Islands- perhaps a honeymoon!!??
3-Figi
4-New Zealand- I would love to travel to New Zealand again

4 TV shows I watch:
1-Dirty Sexy Money
2-Private Practice
3-Ugly Betty
4-The Hills- guilty pleasure!

4 things you may not know about me:
1-I’ve climbed Mt. St. Helens three times
2-I have had over 30 jobs! I’m not proud of it, but you may not know it!
3-I’ve taken belly-dancing lessons
4-I pluck my eyebrows everyday!

7 comments:

karissa said...

Love all the family pics down the side of the blog. Thanks for doing the 4 things, it's so fun to read.
You need a new picture of Audrey! I'll find one to email.

Chris said...

first-how do you have any eye brows left? Second- you need to "tag" four other people you know with blogs.

Todd said...

I'll tell you two good things about your husband. He doesn't wake you up snoring in the middle of the night. And he doesn't stink up the bathroom.

Steph said...

hhmmmm....wishful thinking perhaps??!! i suppose i should hope for the best though, right?

Judi said...

I love the background choice! Glad you got it working :)

You are such a good aunty, by the way. You all look so happy when you're together. Hopefully we'll get a chance to bump into each other some time soon.

The Jorgensons said...

Hah, you were so taking my clothes without asking. I used to go through your closet when you were gone and find them and take them back! :)

The Jorgensons said...

That's really interesting that Todd said those two good things about a husband. Hmmmm. . .strange. Wonder where he got that!