Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The b-hole of nursing school (censored for younger viewers)

The peds exam did not go well AT ALL. I was incredibly discouraged after all the effort I had put forth. The worst part was when I spoke with my prof she was completely cold and had not a shred of compassion. The only bright spot in my day was meeting with another professor, whom I adore. I had called her in tears and she told me to come to school so we could talk. She spent nearly 45 minutes with me. She reminded me that I will be an amazing nurse and this is no reason to give up. She has easily become my favorite professor for many reasons. Her encouragement and advice was exactly what I needed. She said I did not have to like my peds professor at all, I just had to get thru the class. We both agree that this professor is the b-hole of my experience in nursing school....her idea, which I find hilarious!! I am moving on from this bump in the road knowing that I have people who truly believe in me.

2 comments:

karissa said...

Darn right you do! We know you will make it.

Steph said...

update: so i didn't do great, but i found out today that i did good enough. i passed! YAY.