Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hard work & tons of praying.....

88%!! That was my goal and I still can't believe that I did it!!





In order to have a chance at passing pharmacology I really needed a minimum of an 84% on this exam. I worked with Rachel (my tutor), studied A TON (as evidenced by the pics) and prayed my little butt off asking for a miracle :) I was terrified to see what got and when I did I just burst into tears! This semester has been so hard in so many different ways but I am almost done and I believe that I can finish and finish well. Please keep praying that I would rock out this last week and a half. Love and miss you all...

4 comments:

Steph said...

I am too excited about this to keep seeing no comments on it!!! This is probably a first...being the first person to post a comment...oh well, I am just too proud of myself! Now there is a commnent!!!

Chris said...

we knew you could. we knew you could. we knew you could.

Steph said...

thank you :) it means the world to me that even though you are SO busy right now, you took a minute to post. you have no idea how much that means to me. i'll be praying for your ordination. you will rock it!! wish i could be there....missing it by a week!!

Jon Sween said...

I am so proud of you. You have worked so hard. Loved the pictures. Can't wait for you to be home. Can we go shopping. Dad