Wednesday, November 21, 2007

BLOOD!!

Giving an IV push med.....mmm, those are the ones that feel REAL good :)


Hanging a little blood and calculating my rate


These pics are from the lab on hanging blood which is a pretty technical skill....obviously, since you are infusing blood into someone!! Well, only a few exams left. It's kinda hard to believe. I pretty much need a miracle done on my pharm grade so please PRAY that I rock the next exam and the final. I am busting my butt studying and things have been and continue to be really stressful. I'm on break now so that is nice!! Hope everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving!! I will be home exactly THREE WEEKS from today!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Now those are some styling scrubs! Look out Greys. As for the blood, yeah...it looked more like the kool-aid I loved growing up, in fact, my mouth watered just a little bit. I think it was watermelon. Rock that Pharm test. Here are some hints, cows give milk, goats eat grass, until a cow gives birth she's just a heifer, it's always handy to have a fire extinguisher around when using large pharm equipment, and just so you know, it is usually not just mud in the field...so look out.

Steph said...

Most excellent advice!! That will definitely help with pharm...if only it were that simple :)