Sunday, July 8, 2007

Making flower pots!

The finished product!


Taking a break from riding bikes to plant flowers in the beautifully painted pots!
Karissa helping out with the flower choices





Rylee riding with NO training wheels! Still needing a little help Karissa helps her get started :)
Hard at work painting the flower pots!



Just another fun afternoon hanging out with Karissa and the kids! They did a wonderful job painting their flower pots and we had tons of fun riding bikes and playing :)

2 comments:

karissa said...

Thanks for not posting that other pic of me and Rylee bike riding! So glad you are here to do fun things like paint flower pots with us and watch the kids learn to ride their bikes all by their little selves. We love you!

Steph said...

Just so you know...ALL the pictures from that day are positively wonderful whatever you may think!!

I'm making the flower pot with Quinn tomorrow and I'm so excited. Thanks for the great idea. I'll let you know how it turns out!

I'm also so happy to be here to spend time with you guys. I love every minute I have with you and the kids.