Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hanging out with the family!!

The three little heads you see- Dad, Caleb & Rylee....they are watching golf together!! SO CUTE!


Me and mom!
Todd's graduation party (He got his masters at SPU). Vernabeth (Todd's mom), Todd & Danielle and Rylee





I LOVE this picture! Rylee got a scrape and this is her sad face. Lucky for her, Auntie Stephie was there to fix her up :)









Me and Karissa




Can't say that I fit very well in the radio flyer wagon anymore. My hips are a bit too wide!


Me and Christopher












Reading to the kids!






The picture says it all....












What a little cutie!





Rylee and Curi!





Summer is going by so fast and I can't believe I'll be back in Nashville in just 8 weeks! I am working so much but am of course finding time to spend with my family, as you can see from the pictures :) I start my online abnormal psych. class tomorrow so that should be interesting. I'm going to the Kenny Chesney concert, spending a few days at our place near Mt. Baker and riding the life size Thomas the Tank Engine train with the kids between now and when I go back to school so I'll be posting more fun pictures! Love to everyone in Nashville!

7 comments:

karissa said...

What a load of fun pics! Those kids are way too cute I must say....it is so fun having you home.

Chris said...

Great pics. Your niece and nephews are pretty cute. How about Caleb and all that hair!

Steph said...

Yup, you guys do good work with the cute kids :) I'm sure the next one will be just as adorable...............

Chris said...

Next one??? In the words of my mother...you must have fallen off the turnip truck!

Steph said...

LOL!! :)

Chris said...

what this blog needs is a picture with a certain green robe in it.

Steph said...

not a chance in the world. that picture WILL NOT every appear on the blog!! NEVER!!!! :)

Just downloaded a ton of new pictures so the blog will get updated this weekend so check back in the next few days!