Sunday, July 8, 2007

Kenny Chesney flip-flop summer tour!!!

Kenny, Kenny, Kenny!!!



He opened in the middle of the floor on the sound stage with one of his hits- Beer in Mexico!!


Cooling off in the suite before Kenny came on!!







Brooks & Dunn!!



Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland put on Shawn Alexander's jersey during their performance! This is them walking off stage.
















Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush (Sugarland!!)


















Sara Evans!



















The suite!! Let me just say....it was SWEET!!






Me and Molly!!




















Qwest field before the show!

My friend and neighbor Molly invited me to the Kenny Chesney concert and it was AMAZING!!! Definitely one of the highlights of my summer! Pat Green, Sara Evas, SUGARLAND (my fav) and Brooks & Dunn opened for Kenny. Qwest field was packed and the energy from the crowd was awesome! We had great seats but we also had access to a private suite (Molly got hooked up cause she works for microsoft!). All the artists were wonderful and it was probably to best concert I've ever been to!

2 comments:

karissa said...

Just a little bit jealous, that looks like it was such a kick, now you know why he wins 'entertainer of the year' every year!

Steph said...

No words can describe it!! It was hands down the BEST concert I've ever been to!!