Saturday, November 1, 2008

Teacher vs. Nurse

Beginning our teaching project in an eager class of second graders!


Amanda and Jessica






These are a few pictures from my teaching projects last week. The first was a teaching session for refugee elders (the bottom pics) where we (Jessica, Amanda, Kaitlyn and myself) taught about joints and muscles. Second was my peds teaching project which was so much fun! Kaitlyn and I went to an elementary school and taught about helmet safety to second graders. Wednesday was elderly refugees and Thursday was second graders! Big difference! So, the question is- do I still feel called to nursing or is teaching an option? I am 100% positive teaching is NOT for me and nursing is my passion. Danielle & Todd and the many other teachers out there....I don't know how you do it! You are AMAZING.

1 comment:

karissa said...

So glad to here your peds clinical went so well! Hope it is all roses from here on, nice math skills!