Thursday, November 20, 2008

Excellent....you know it.

Me, Amanda, Jessica & Kaitlyn



Amanda and I decorated our community poster with our handprints....we had fun :)









We presented several projects on Tuesday, which was Nursing Excellence night at Belmont. Kaitlyn and I presented our amazing peds teaching project poster, and the four of us (Kait, Amanda, Jessica, and myself) presented our Community Health poster. The evening was fun, but we were all just happy to have the projects done. Four weeks and counting till the end of the semester.....will I make it....????

1 comment:

Chris said...

Rylee - "I love Auntie and her kitties. I think you will make it through Nursing School"

Caleb - "I wish her kitties were at home and she was at home."

Kyler - "luv auntie"

Good job, keep up the good work...we are so very proud of you. You are going to finish strong.