Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A long awaited blog update!!!

Auntie Stephie and Isaac







Me and Molly & Sajva, and Octect and Scully :)








The happy family!!










All the kids


The brother-in-laws!

















Me and Cheryl acting silly























Pics from Leavenworth-- so much fun!!!




















WHATTT????


















Snoozing with Auntie

































SO cute!!


















The sisters!!











It has been an eventful summer, but I've made it thru everything!! My 3 week visit to Seattle was very restful and it was great to be able to spend so much time with the fam!! Meeting little Isaac only a few hours after he was born was of course one of the highlights! Only a few more weeks until school starts. I am FINALLY a senior....TWO semesters left. It is seriously hard to believe!! Love and miss you all.

4 comments:

Chris said...

That picture of your dad in Leavenworth is priceless. I can't believe you are already in your senior year. It feels not too long ago that you were just applying for Nursing school...finish strong!

karissa said...

Amazing pictures Steph, it was so WONDERFUL having you here for a while. You are missed by all but especially Rylee.

Todd said...

Isaac says "I miss my auntie and can wait until I can see her again."

ExportRyan said...

Surprise trip to Seattle? Next time you hit the homeland again drop Kate and I a line.

Hope all is well,
Ryan