Monday, June 16, 2008

Surprise visit to Seattle - part one





At Todd and Danielle's new house!






Hanging out with the O'Connors - my second family!!









Sweet Rylee and little Audrey!!






These pics are from my surprise visit to Seattle!! Mom and Danielle were the only ones who knew I was coming. I got to be there for Danielle's baby shower and was able to meet Audrey!! Dad was SHOCKED to say the least, which was so much fun. I hadn't seen the fam since January, so it was very good to see everyone. The blog is acting up right now so I can't upload all the pics I want. I'll keep trying cause I have more that I want to put up!! Enjoy these for now :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

We were soo glad to see you. You are definitely missed when you are not here. I hear they are hiring at Children's, Providence, Swedish, and Evergreen!

karissa said...

It was super fun to have you here, the chalk morning is still talked about, the kids had such a blast. We love you very much.