Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Senior breakfast & dinner

The three of us girls at the senior dinner!!



A lot of our nursing faculty: my favs- first row, last on the left (Sara Camp), second row, second in on the right (Ruby Dunlap), the sweet, little short one that really isn't in a row (Dr. Algren!)










We wrapped up the semester, and our time at Belmont, with a senior breakfast and dinner last week! It is really hard to believe that I am done with my time at Belmont. It seems like just yesterday that I was saying tearful goodbyes and getting on the plane moving down here. It has been a crazy journey and VERY challenging at times, but I know I am a better for everything that I've experienced.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stephanie - I was just looking at your graduation photos from Karissa's blog. I am way emotional!! I am so proud of you and what you've accomplished. Its something not a lot of people do, and you worked so hard. What an exciting time for you! Your patients will be lucky to have you. Hope to actually see you one of these days!