Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Peds lab

I'm ready to catch the baby!! That's how you do it, right?


Amanda acting as "Noel's" labor coach. Yes, her name really is "Noel"
Just a little CPR....

An accurate portrayal of the birthing process. No, really.



Checking the fundus on my upper thigh and abdominal dummy.











Just another fun day in nursing school!! This was actually peds lab, but OB is in the same lab so were just messing around with everything. This is only the first lab posting of the semester and you regular blog viewers know that they will just get better from here :)

3 comments:

karissa said...

Looks like fun Steph, miss you.

Chris said...

Uhh...that first pic...I am thinking that would be one heck of a push.

our little acorns said...

okay Steph, I've been in a delivery room a time or two...you know in NOEL'S role....and you all look much happier and calm than I remember people being...!

hope you don't mind me dropping in-I saw your comment on Karissa's blog and was hoping to sneak-a-peek at your Four Things!!

love to you in Nashville!!