Saturday, February 16, 2008

Friends & some V-day pictures

Silly girls!! Whit, Carissa (making her blog debut) and me


Ice cream night!! Me, GraceAnn, Bekah, Whit




Woohoo....good old Fred Meyer!!











So, it has been a busy week or so....getting ready to start my new job and trying to hang out with the Craigs as much as possible since they leave in less than a week!! School is good....just not a lot going on this semester BUT I am not complaining about that. I should be much busier once I start work this week. I am SO excited. Hope everyone is well. Love and miss you all :)

5 comments:

Whit said...

We're so much fun :)

Chris said...

Looks like you had a blast!

Todd said...

Those are some nice ice cream pics.

Steph said...

Ya, perhaps enjoying a bit too much ice cream lately :) Off to bed since I have orientation all day tomorrow!! YUCK!!

karissa said...

Looking forward to hearing about your new job, that is exciting! Miss you, the kids prayed for you yesterday, it was sweet. Love you tons!