Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The semester is OVER & I'm finally headin home.....

Me and Rebecca. I would say she has definitely become my best friend here in Nashville. This semester was really tough for me and she stood by me through everything....A true friend.


Me and Whit!! She is by no means new to the blog but she hasn't been on it for a little while....that will be changing :)






I can honestly say that once I found out my pharm grade, which as you can see was INCREDIBLE, that I took a big sigh of relief. I've told a few people I truly feel like I can breathe now. After I knew I passed pharm I just sat at the computer screen looking at the grade and could not believe it and was just sobbing. I just keep taking deep breaths so grateful that everything is finally done. I learned a ton this semester both academically and personally and although it was really rough at times I am on the other side now looking back with a new sense of gratitude and a much different perspective on life....I think that is pretty cool. Thank you to everyone who supported me and believed in me throughout this semester....I appreciate it more than you'll ever know. "I thought I could, I thought I could, I thought I could...."

3 comments:

Chris said...

Way to go! We will see you SOON!

karissa said...

We "thought you could" too, I know it's been hard, but you have overcome a lot and will continue to grow stronger because of it. See you soon!

Todd said...

Nice work!